Dragonfly employs a unique 24-step process to help your school, organization, or institution implement equity policy by developing culturally relevant and responsive programming. The process includes:
- a staff information session
- a community consultation conducted within an anti-oppression framework
- take-home materials for consultation participants
- suggested program framework and timeline for implementation
- creation of ongoing assessment and evaluation tools
Informing the community about plans for new programming and engaging them in the implementation process allows you to build greater connection and trust with students, parents/caregivers, clients, and community. Dragonfly will help you meet everyone’s needs through a collaborative ownership of process and outcome.
For a rate card, contact email@example.com.